Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Don't Even Ask


Gotta love the Queer eye guys.

"I try to keep my distance from it. I don't want to catch anything. That thing has been passed around more often than Paris Hilton."-- Theo Epstein on the World Series trophy

"I'm pretty sure that me not liking Alex Rodriguez is not a groundbreaking story."-- Curt Schilling responding to the ongoing war of words with A-Rod.

"I thought it was a brilliant play. We almost got away with it. I was stuck in an alley, boys, there was no place to go. And I gave my karate. I only got to yellow belt, but I gave them my karate. And, again, I think Brandon's a great pitcher. I played with him in high school."-- A-Fraud on his infamous Game 6 karate chop on Boston pitcher Bronson Arroyo

"Batting first, seventh, eighth or ninth, Tony Womack just wants to play. I don't have an ego problem." -- Tony Womack, the Yankees' new second baseman.

"I think Tim Wakefield would even say tonight that Tim Wakefield got to Tim Wakefield tonight."-- Tim McCarver during Game 1 of the 2004 World Series.

"Relax. We've been playing these guys for 80 years. They're never gonna beat us."-- Yogi Berra to Bernie Williams before the 1999 ALCS

"We're all idiots here. We all have fun. We all hug, kiss, grab, whatever."-- David Ortiz on the 2004 Red Sox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home